This path helps you build your skills as a public speaker and leader. The projects on this path focus on developing a strong connection with audience members when you present, speech writing and speech delivery.
The projects contribute to building an understanding of the steps to manage a project, as well as creating innovative solutions.
This path culminates in a “High-Performance Leadership” project of your design.
- Ice Breaker
- Evaluation and Feedback
- Researching and Presenting
Learning Your Style
- Understanding Your Leadership Style
- Connect With Your Audience
- Introduction to Toastmasters Mentoring
- Present a Proposal
- Manage Projects Successfully
- High Performance Leadership
- Reflect on Your Path