This path helps you build your skills as a strategic leader. The projects on this path focus on understanding leadership and communication styles, the effect of conflict on a group and the skills needed to defuse and direct conflict.
These projects also emphasize the development of strategies to facilitate change in an organization or group, interpersonal communication, and public speaking.
This path culminates in a project focused on applying your leadership skills.
- Ice Breaker
- Evaluation and Feedback
- Researching and Presenting
Learning Your Style
- Understanding Your Leadership Style
- Understanding Your Communication Style
- Introduction to Toastmasters Mentoring
- Negotiate the Best Outcome
- Manage Change
- Lead in Any Situation
- Reflect on Your Path