This path helps you build your skills as a leader in communication. The projects on this path focus on understanding diversity, building personal and/or professional connections with a variety of people and developing a public relations strategy.
Communicating well interpersonally and as a public speaker is emphasized in each project.
The path culminates in a project to apply your skills as a leader in a volunteer organization.
- Ice Breaker
- Evaluation and Feedback
- Researching and Presenting
Learning Your Style
- Understanding Your Leadership Style
- Cross-Cultural Understanding
- Introduction to Toastmasters Mentoring
- Make Connections Through Networking
- Public Relations Strategies
- Leading in Your Volunteer Organization
- Reflect on Your Path