This path helps you build your skills as an accomplished public speaker. The projects on this path focus on learning how an audience responds to you and improving your connection with audience members. The projects contribute to developing an understanding of effective public speaking techniques, including speech writing and speech delivery.
This path culminates in an extended speech that will allow you to apply what you learned.
- Ice Breaker
- Evaluation and Feedback
- Researching and Presenting
Learning Your Style
- Understanding Your Communication Style
- Effective Body Language
- Introduction to Toastmasters Mentoring
- Persuasive Speaking
- Managing a Difficult Audience
- Prepare to Speak Professionally
- Reflect on Your Path