This path is designed to help you build your skills as a humorous and engaging public speaker. The projects on this path focus on understanding your sense of humor and how that sense of humor translates to engaging audience members.
The projects contribute to developing an understanding of how to effectively use humor in a speech, including challenging situations and impromptu speeches.
This path culminates in an extended humorous speech that will allow you to apply what you learned.
- Ice Breaker
- Evaluation and Feedback
- Researching and Presenting
Learning Your Style
- Know Your Sense of Humor
- Connect with Your Audience
- Introduction to Toastmasters Mentoring
- Engage Your Audience With Humor
- The Power of Humor in an Impromptu Speech
- Deliver Your Message With Humor
- Reflect on Your Path